For more detailed information, please visit the About page. For more information on workshop registration fees and scholarship and internship opportunities, please visit our Registration page. For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location – MEMF takes place at the UW–Madison Mead Witter School of Music, with performances in Mills Concert Hall in the Mosse Humanities Building at 455 N. Park Street.
- Transportation – Madison is served by the Dane County Regional Airport and most major airlines. By car, Madison is approximately 70 minutes from Milwaukee’s General Mitchell International Airport and 2.5 hours from the Chicago O’Hare International Airport. Badger Bus provides service from the Milwaukee airport and Van Galder/Coach USA provides service from Chicago. Both buses stop on the UW–Madison campus.
- Housing – Once you’ve registered, participants can sign up for housing through the University of Wisconsin–Madison Housing website. Campus housing is available in Ogg Hall, a newly renovated dormitory facility one block from the workshop site. Single rooms are approximately $65 per person per night, and double rooms are approximately $45 per person per night (includes breakfast).
- Parking – A campus parking permit ($12/day) may be purchased after you register for the workshop.
- Accommodations – If you have a disability and desire accommodations, please advise us in advance. Requests are confidential. This program is offered by UW–Madison’s McBurney Disability Resource Center.
- Class Descriptions – MEMF 2019 class descriptions will be available online in spring 2019. are available Once registered, you will receive a follow up email with a Class Preference Form along with additional information you’ll need as a MEMF participant.